2. Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
3. Personal data collected by us
- a valid e-mail address
- a password
- your name
- a location
- your professional background
- the URL of your LinkedIn profile
- your job preferences
- information provided by third parties such as LinkedIn, according to your privacy settings (profile picture, first name, last name and email address)
- your resume in PDF or other file formats
4. For what purposes are we going to process Job Seekers' data?
5. How long will we keep your data for?
6. With whom will we share your data?
- Professional advisors: we may share your personal data with our lawyers, accountants, insurers and other professional advisors to the extent we need to (for example, to defend ourselves against legal claims).
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganisation, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: we may share your personal data with third parties as required by law or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (ii) detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of agreements; and/or (iii) exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, Getro, their respective users or others.
7. Marketing from us
8. Storing and transferring your personal data
9. Quality of the data
10. Children under 14 years old
11. What rights do you have?
- know if your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, access it
- rectify your personal data if it was inaccurate or incomplete
- require us to delete your data if it is not necessary for the indicated purposes
- require us to limit the processing of your personal data
- transfer your personal data to another provider of your choice (portability)
- oppose the processing of your personal data or withdraw your consent at any time
- file a claim with the relevant Data Protection Authority (if you are based in the EEA), or with the Information Commissioner (https://ico.org.uk/) (if you are based in the UK) if you believe your rights have been infringed.