Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About Tekrevol:Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East. Job Description:
- Involves developing and implementing strategies and initiatives to increase employee retention.
- The training and organizational development (OD) strategist will be responsible for conducting surveys, focus groups, training need analysis and other assessments to identify areas for improvement, and developing programs to address these issues.
- This involves designing and delivering training programs to employees and managers to enhance their skills and knowledge which will prove beneficial for organizational development.
- Involved in supporting the organization's efforts to implement changes in structure, processes, or culture and provide training and coaching to employees and managers to help them adapt to changes, and for ensuring that change initiatives are aligned with the organization's strategic goals.
- The relevant person will be responsible for developing reports and presentations about employee turnover and training effectiveness & communicate the findings and recommendations to the management.
- This involves building relationships with key stakeholders within the organization, including employees, managers, and senior leaders and collaborate with HR and other departments to ensure alignment of programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in relevant field.
- At least Three years of experience in designing and implementing employee training & development programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development programs.
See more open positions at TekRevol
Something looks off?