Interesting Job Opportunity: Engineering Delivery Manager - Consumers/B2B Segment
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
- Be accountable for the building, running and management of the technology stack for our e-commerce product
- Manage and lead a team to help build and manage consumer facing progressive web app for scale
- Hire smart engineers who understand what it takes to deliver in a commerce space to help deliver the vision.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with cross functional teams in terms of development & deployment.
- Software Architecture (Leading the vision and its implementation)
- Guide and mentor 6-10 member development team on React, Node, SQL and NoSQl stack
- Work with Product Manager and the management team to deliver an outstanding product helping achieve our company's mission.
- Provide feedback and solutions by advising the C level team and your manager on how to continuously improve upon the product tech and what new technology is out there that can help deliver a better user experience so that the customer can enhance their ROI from our product.
- 8-14 years of total professional experience
- 4+ years of experience in leading full stack development teams
- 2+ years of experience in Agile application development projects
- Should have led the design and development of at least one consumer facing application across full stack
- Experience programming in Java or C++
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with Agile development; comfortable working in 2-week sprints resulting in a working, potentially shippable product at the end of every sprint
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain long-term business relationships
- Work transparently in a non-hierarchical, matrix-based organization structure
See more open positions at SkillGigs
Something looks off?