Senior Software Engineer - Full stack
Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
Syndigo enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
The mission of a Syndigo Enhanced Content - Tech Lead is to design, develop and test highly scalable software applications using software best practices and applying relevant design patterns.
HOW WE’LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY TO DAY:
- Communicate and document design and architecture effectively to enable distributed execution across multiple teams.
- Deeply understand and teach best practices across technical stack: SQL, C#, Angular, ElasticSearch, NodeJS, CosmosDB, Azure Blob, Databricks
- Take ownership of Enhanced Content services monitoring uptime, exceptions, and resolving outages.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing user workflows through the application’s user interface.
- Conduct peer code reviews and teach team members to make better choices in the future.
- Collaborate with peers, product team, quality assurance teams on requirements, implementation details, user experience, operations, and automation.
- Follow Syndigo agile software development lifecycle and tooling using Jira/Confluence/LucidChart.
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
- 9+ years of experience in designing, developing, testing, and documenting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience making sites accessible (WCAG).
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
- 6+ years of professional experience developing C# web applications.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Azure.
- 3+ years of professional experience Angular/Typescript.
- 3+ years of professional experience using stored procedures.
- 2+ years of professional experience using ElasticSearch.
- Exposure to databricks and/or data pipelines/ETLs.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Experience using a design system like MaterialUI, Carbon, Metronic, or proprietary, to build consistent user experiences.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.