Customer Success Manager
EveryMundo, A PROS Company (www.everymundo.com) is a global leader in airline performance marketing technology, currently extending to cater other industries including hospitality and events. We help our customers drive direct-channel growth with high-performance solutions. Our products increase traffic, improve conversion rate, enhance user experience, and drive brand engagement on and off the client’s website.
EveryMundo is proud to be part of PROS Holdings Inc, a leading SaaS platform provider that enables direct, personalized customer engagement to create superior brand experiences and foster brand loyalty. Our cultural fit with PROS is what makes our combination so unique and compelling and why we will further transform the brand experiences all businesses deliver.
We are seeking to add a Customer Success Manager to our team based in Singapore.
Our preferred candidate:
- Experienced in digital marketing and data analysis. Has exposure to different advertising solutions and ecosystem in APAC.
- Is an outgoing person who thrives when engaging and building relationships with people.
- Deep strategic account management experience, such as customer success for a software company or client management for a digital agency
- Is a quick learner who is not afraid to lead, has a hunger to get things done and possesses a natural curiosity to solve problems.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Product performance analysis and engagement
- Oversee all projects related to assigned customers (Product Performance and engagement, especially with respect to digital media channels - SEO, SEM, Display, Email, Social, Affiliates)
- Monitor performance of products and services to help define action plans to hit KPIs and value growth of engagement
- Analyze and prepare business and performance reviews to demonstrate the value of EveryMundo's products and services
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and digital marketing departments with the customer to increase value and revenue flowing from EveryMundo's products
- Monitor and analyze competitive activities to assess any threat to customer engagement
- Demonstrate clear understanding and mastery of the airline technology environment
Customer success and growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical and business challenges customers face to identify opportunities to upsell and increase ACV (Annual Contract Value) of products and services
- Works with Sales department to define upselling strategies and goals for existing customers
- Understand customer's business goals to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution engaging with EveryMundo's departments
- Discuss opportunities for new products with Product Managers to develop products to meet customers’ challenges that might lead to upselling opportunities
- Represent customer's interests internally at EveryMundo and protect the Company's interests with the customers
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for customers through the entire customer cycle and build relationships with heads of business, stakeholder departments, and partners to maximize long-term revenue opportunities
- Partner with teammates and other company departments to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - provide digital marketing recommendations, develop customer roadmap plans, synthesize market-related data, lead customer analysis, and define the overall business approach to EveryMundo’s success with customers
- Understand customer’s politics, stakeholders, and key risks to the success and longevity of EveryMundo's partnership with customer
- Oversee communication with the customer; escalate issues
- Critical review of account performance
- Communicate implemented initiatives; highlight deliveries to the customer
- Manage customer expectations
- Be prepared to step in as needed on behalf of other specialized departments in isolated incidents of needed additional support, and maintain sufficient expertise and execution capabilities to do so
- Guide, review and ensure the quality of deliverables to the customer (presentations, analysis, assessments)
- Work closely with Customer Performance Director to staff projects according to customer needs and plan the execution of strategies and tasks
- Reports to the Customer Performance Director, with consistent communication with adjacent departments including Product Implementation, Product/Project Management, Data Analytics, Performance Marketing team, and partners
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Proficient business communication (oral and written) in English
- Strong performance digital marketing knowledge (SEM, SEO, Display, Email, Social)
- Experience with extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and analytics platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture)
- Excellent communication and internal coordination skills
- Knowledge in performance marketing reporting tools (Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Tableau, Search Console, Advanced Web Rankings, etc)
- Account management experience and strong enthusiasm for sales and account growth
- Ownership mentality to independently develop and manage customer relationships
- Planning and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and clear communicator and listener, both in-person and virtually
- Ability to deliver clear and compelling information to senior level and technical airline teams
- A logical, data-driven mindset backed up by a creative and diligent approach to relationship building
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Marketing, Business, Economics or a related field
- Experience with B2B SaaS and/or technology products
- Experience managing customers the travel and/or airline technology space
- Airline industry experience - either in eCommerce, Digital Marketing or Digital Products
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Within 1 month of employment:
- Have a technical understanding of our product offerings and our position within the airline tech market
- Understand all customer department processes and interactions with adjacent departments (Product Implementation, Product/Project Management, Data Analytics, Performance Marketing)
Within 3 months of employment
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of EveryMundo’s full product portfolio
- Demonstrate clear understanding Customer and Product Life Cycles
- Ongoing performance monitoring of EveryMundo's products to assess any threat to customer engagement
- Adopt all Customer Performance department internal processes
Within 6 months of employment
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of EveryMundo's product capabilities
- Independently conduct in-depth product demonstrations to airline teams
- Manage designated customers while supported by Customer Performance Director
- Perform business reviews and engagement plans with designated customers
Within 12 months of employment
- Independently manage customers according to EveryMundo's processes
- Identify upsell opportunities for managed customers
PROS culture and the truly extraordinary people who work here are at the very core of our success. We have a passion for what we do, and we won’t stop until we’ve delivered on our promises. We’re committed to the success of our customers. That’s why we think harder and dream bigger – so our customers can go even further than they ever imagined possible.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has 30+ years of proven success with a long runway of more success.
Our people make PROS stand out from the rest. If you want to be a part of something truly extraordinary, come help us shape the future of how companies compete and win in their markets.
Most work activities are performed in an office or home-office environment and require little to moderate physical exertion. Work activities may require periods of extended hours, critical deadlines and stressful situations. To successfully complete the tasks of this position, individuals must be able to communicate clearly (in writing and orally), comprehend business terminology, interpret numerical data.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.