Senior Full Stack Engineer (Frontend)
Remote · Remote · Asia
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we're disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you're motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self-Awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
Learn more about PadSplit here
Must have strong React skills. 3+ years of experience with it. Deep understanding of concepts.
As a Senior Engineer, you have an optimistic attitude, that can easily (and happily) do a variety of tasks. You can uphold our principles while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Engineering Team, you will collaborate on the improvement of our systems. You will oversee the structural design process, estimate costs, and perform quality control throughout the stages of implementation. To ensure success as a senior engineer, you should demonstrate specialized engineering experience in a related industry. A first-class staff engineer will be someone whose engineering expertise translates into streamlined and cost-effective processes. You will report to a Staff Engineer.
- Write testable, efficient, and scalable code.
- Ensure clear and structured programming.
- Develop components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Proceed with engineering research to find and implement the best possible solution.
- Use software to perform efficient planning, designing, and development.
- Stay informed about developments and new ideas in your area of specialization.
- 5+ years of full-stack experience.
- Deep understanding of React and Django or other backend tech.
- Experience in engineering processes, structural design, and system optimization.
- Excellent collaboration.
- Experience using AWS.
- Intermediate to advanced level using Python and Django.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Associated Studies is nice but optional.
Full-time Independent Contractor