We are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer to deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that help us evolve our immersive learning platform, EMPACT®, improve our customer experience, and deliver the best training experience to meet our customers’ needs.
This role is critical to our overall success and involves collaboration with a versatile team comprised of 3D artists, content producers, PMO, software engineers and developers, Customer Success, and our leadership. The ideal person will have a strong understanding of the product development life cycle, project functions integration, an interest in immersive technologies and excel in process automation and testing. Must be comfortable with a fully remote, small team, operating in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of impactful projects.
Contract to Hire Preferred.
Your primary responsibilities will be to build tools and automation to support the CI/CD and game build processes both on premises and on cloud.
- Maintain IaC scripts and deploy/maintain environments as needed
- Administer source control servers and act as the central point for builds
- Develop tools and automation to streamline the developmen process
- Ensure secure development and deployment of all software
- Design pipelines to enforce reasonable development, build, and deployment processes
- Define and write unit and integration tests
- Azure RM/Azure PowerShell
- Azure DevOps/Pipelines
- Windows Server administration
- Azure Repos and Perforce administration
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (preferably PowerShell)
- Ability to provide desktop support for developers using Windows
- Experience with network protocols and consuming RESTful APIs
- Familiar with common network architectures and security patterns
- Ability to work well on a small Agile team in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus
- Service Fabric experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Something looks off?