We are looking for a gameplay engineer, with a solid technical background, a passion for immersive technologies, and the drive to work with a powerful engineering team, to join our team of innovators and creative technologists who are building the future of critical training. Your primary responsibilities will be to inject functionality and intelligence into VR environments used for training. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
- Use existing tools to script game systems
- Add functionality to game environments
- Own the lifecycle of tasks
- Document systems and assets used in levels
- Participate in play tests, log and help triage bugs
- Experience with at least one Scripting Language
- Solid understanding of Game Engines and the game loop
- Knowledge of Gameplay Mechanics and scripting new mechanics
- Well versed in building and using Unreal Engine’s Blueprint System
- Up-to-date knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and subsystems
- Firm grasp of Game Systems and Game Architecture
- Understanding of Data Driven Systems
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Proficient with Source Control systems
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.