Domain Portfolio Advisor
Who we are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry's most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
Markmonitor provides strategic domain management solutions that help protect the revenue and reputation of the world’s leading brands. Since 1999, Markmonitor has served the domain portfolio needs of businesses around the globe, including many of the most visited websites in the world. An ICANN-accredited domain registrar since its establishment, Markmonitor leverages its extensive industry relationships, innovative technology, and broad expertise to manage and protect company domain portfolios, all with data driven, white-glove consultation designed to maximize domain portfolio value.
As part of the MarkMonitor team at Newfold, the Domain Portfolio Advisor will manage all aspects of Markmonitor’s Domain Services including, but not limited to: Anonymous Acquisitions, Domain Sales, Dispute Resolution Support (UDRP/URS/ADR), and Brand Support. The Domain Portfolio Advisor will take multiple client-facing projects from inception through delivery, ensuring all required milestones and deliverables are completed as communicated. The ability to work and achieve desired goals with minimal supervision is critical.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
- Act as a single point of contact for all aspects of a project’s lifecycle to both internal and client contacts who will be involved in different aspects of the project.
- Work independently with clients and partners to understand requirements and to develop both high-level and detailed project plans which will be used to guide the projects to successful outcomes.
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel.
- Effectively communicates with individuals in varying levels of an organization, including executive management.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and third-party partners.
- Work with international clients, which will require schedule flexibility in order to interact with clients in different time zones.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in a customer-focused, technical support/services role, or 4 years of experience in a customer-focused, non-technical support/services role.
- 1 year contract management and negotiation, accounting, and business management practices.
- Experience managing projects with both internal and external dependencies.
- Ability to communicate clearly, especially in translating technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent prioritization, consultative, and analytical skills.
- International business experience and foreign language skills a plus.
Why you’ll love us.
- We’ve evolved; we provide three work environment scenarios. You can feel like a Newfolder in a work-from-home, hybrid or work-from-the-office environment.
- Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
- We care about you. We provide excellent Health Insurance options to fit you, HSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K, Life/AD&D/STD/LTD, Tuition Reimbursement, Pet Insurance, Generous vacation policy, and much more!
- Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!
Employment with Newfold Digital is at-will and nothing in this Job Description should be interpreted or construed to alter the at-will employment relationship.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.