Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving nearly seven million customers globally. Established in 2021 through the combination of leading web services providers Endurance Web Presence and Web.com Group, our portfolio of brands includes: Bluehost, BigRock, ResellerClub, CrazyDomains, HostGator, Network Solutions, Register.com, Web.com and many others. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs.
What you will do:
•As part of DB Operation Team of IT division, you will be working on various DB technologies covering PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Oracle databases , Ms-Sql
•Work on initiatives to define best practices for major DB related tasks like DB configurations covering optimization parameters, high availability and fault tolerant systems implementations, space management/estimations and backups/restore solutions.
•Define monitoring and health check parameters, processes around production and non-production systems.
•Work with various Global project teams in there Timezones to understand the challenges/risks in production systems and come up with solution in close coordination with teams.
•Build central knowledge base for all the DBA teams by documenting important technical practices.
Who you are:
Minimum 6+ years of experience as production DBA on Ms-SQL with strong working experience on replication setup and DR methodologies
•At least 3+ year experience on PostgreSQL Oracle Mysql any NoSql •Hands on experience with optimization of databases implementations covering configurations, Infrastructure layout, in coordination with application and operations teams.
•Experience working in windows & linux environment and building automations around DB activities.
•Experience on all or most of this Technology stack: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, pgBackRest/patroni/pgBouncer/pgpool and similar tools, Streaming replication, Oracle RAC databases, RMAN, Logical replication solutions (GoldenGate, Debezium), Linux
•Experience on projects implementation for cloud solutions covering critical DB implementations on PaaS, DBaaS.
•Experience on MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis will be an added advantage. •Ability to identify the opportunities for improvement areas and build solutions proactively.
•Effective communication skills Agile Adaptive Quick Learner Flexible
Why will you love us?
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of
what we think you’ll love:
• Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
• Work with creative & innovative teams. At Newfold Digital, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
• Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
• Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
• We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!