Analyst/Senior Analyst - Strategy & Operations
The Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst, strategy and operations is responsible for driving sales enhancement initiatives and provide sales strategies and process improvement for the HighRadius Sales system. He or she will work closely with senior market leaders to analyze market dynamics and sales trends to identify improvement opportunities and convert them into initiatives which he or she will lead to execution through a team of reportees. The role requires the individual to learn HighRadius’ product offerings, sales methodologies and HighRadius' extensive Sales playbook. He or she will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across sales leaders, technology teams, global enablement, partners etc. with a collaborative mindset.
- Independently Lead conversation with the Sales Leaders during business review
- Work on data-driven insights - interpret data to help stakeholders in better decision making
- Prepare and present routine analysis for weekly business review meetings with global sales leaders
- Reviewing sales processes, artifacts and systems to identify improvement opportunities and provide actionable feedback to sales teams
- Devise sales enhancement interventions ranging from tactical changes to strategic course corrections
- Analyze sales team performances and providing improvement insights with clear rationale
- Graduation: Engineering, Economics, Finance, Technology
- Post graduation : Tier 1 MBA / Outstanding performer in Tier 2 MBA, or, 2+ years of experience in sales adjacent functions
- Experience of working in consulting organizations/strategy teams in high growth startups
- Knowledge of B2B sales or SaaS sales preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time, prioritize tasks and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in highly collaborative environments with multinational teams
- Excellent analytical skills and love for data crunching
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?