Senior Quality Engineer
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents clarify the queries & clarifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Develop detailed test plan for the releases
- Automate Sanity, Functional and regression suite and execute them for the releases
- Good understanding on automation framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet definition of done
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Technology Stack: Manual Testing,DB testing, automation testing(Selenium with Java)
- Strong knowledge Quality analysis and Testing
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Experience Range: 5 to 10 Years
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!