Manager - Campaign Management
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes.
The HighRadius products like the Integrated Receivables platform and RadiusOne AR suite reduce cycle times in order-to-cash processes by automating receivables and payment processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections. With offices located in the USA, UK, and India, our products provide value to a wide range of customers and are especially relevant to industries like consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, energy, and others that sell products or provide a service to other businesses.
We are looking to hire a Campaign Manager to drive and support campaign planning, execution, ongoing monitoring, and optimization - with an objective to boost the volume of qualified prospects for HighRadius’ line of business. You will own territory-level target segmentation, and drive the creation of new prospect databases and other required campaign assets through close collaboration with other functional teams within Marketing. You will continuously monitor performance metrics, factor in the same to propose the way forward, and publish detailed reports around the same within the team.
- Drive en-masse campaigns to generate Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Plan and execute on a campaign calendar
- Create an Inbound campaign strategy and execution plan.
- Ensure availability of campaign-related assets and updated messaging framework through efficient cross-team collaboration.
- Closely monitor the campaign performance metrics and plan for continuous, ongoing improvement: metrics like Open rate, response analysis, and plan for higher returns
- Report on daily and weekly activities for the team
- Taking training sessions and should be able to guide new joiners with best process practices.
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, GDPR, and new data privacy laws
- Hands-on campaign management experience of 5 years with a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Must have Knowledge of Pardot, Mail chimp.
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution and distribution across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to have a logical view of strategic/tactical decisions on campaign planning and territory-level customer segmentation.
- Be aware of the territory-specific campaign nuances and plan accordingly.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timelines.
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?