We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) trainer to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing training reports, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by enabling training and developing its people.
- Work with Senior leaders to understand the training requirements
- Create/edit training content/ Operas
- Plan and organize training sessions for consultants both in-person and Zoom
- Publish training data
- Run quizzes and other assessments to track progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working on Slides, spreadsheets
- Analytical mindset to understand the training requirements
- People's person- Should be zingy and ready to rumble
- Global experience will add value
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?