Summary: HighRadius is looking for a hands-on Treasurer with experience in day to day management of a global treasury function for an organization with operations in the US, India and EMEA. Duties for the role include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining and enhancing the investment portfolio, managing banking operations, cash forecasting etc.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Enhancing and managing a global investment portfolio with focus on capital preservation, liquidity management and enhancing return.
- Own all banking relationships and ensure smooth functioning. Lead the process of opening / closing bank accounts as and when needed.
- Global cash management across entities to ensure adequate funding and liquidity.
- Develop and maintenance of financing and intercompany strategies working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Forecast cash requirements and direct cash flow at various levels and ensure the same is adequately and timely funded. Track actuals against the forecast and provide business insights for the variance. Suggest necessary corrective action as needed.
- Supporting month end close process as needed.
- Risk management across all key financial and non-financial areas to help us identify, safeguard, and protect against possible current and future threats
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for leadership review of the overall health of the Treasury.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing key tasks in a Treasury function with focus on investment management, owning banking relationships and funding movements across geographies.
- Basic knowledge of global banking systems and processes
- Ability to forecast cash requirements and manage liquidity.
- Ability to work independently and communicate, coordinate with multiple parties like AP, Collections, Payroll etc
- Commerce or Accounting Graduate / CA - Inter by qualification.
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?