Principal, Finance Transformation Marketing
About the job
Our marketing organization is looking for its next Digital Transformation Principal to join our Marketing team that is focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO. The ideal candidate will have accounts receivable, credit, and/or collections management background and wants to leverage their expertise to play a pivotal frontline role within our Marketing organization. You will connect with prospective clients, understand their company’s treasury and collections hurdles, and share how HighRadius’ innovative and proprietary software can help to mitigate and resolve these pain points.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a consultative solution advisor with our clients, with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities
- Become a product expert and be able to execute our standard product demos
- Interact with Finance/Treasury/Accounting/O2C professionals at 3rd party events, trade shows, and conferences to engage in quality marketing interactions to drive lead generation
- Work collaboratively with vendors, speakers, and internal stakeholders within Sales, Marketing, Consulting, Channels, etc. as needed
- 5+ years of experience of successful track record as a Manager, Supervisor, or Director in Account Receivable, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, or Record-to-Report industry
- Direct experience with HighRadius or similar industry software highly preferred
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- 20% - 30% domestic travel
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?