Senior Finance Specialist
Senior Finance Specialist is an expert in O2C who can handle end-to-end SaaS billing processes. He / She is the account owner who is responsible to handle all billing inquiries from both
internal and external stakeholders. Senior Finance Specialist owns the ultimate responsibility of accuracy in billing and timely invoice delivery.
- Domain expert and has End to End understanding of billing processes including Customer Master, Contract Management, and Invoicing). Significant focus on timeliness and accuracy.
- Act as a single-threaded owner for all the allocated customer accounts and handle sale order creation & invoicing
- Must excel in building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Solid team player who has the ability to direct and drive while working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and accustomed to delivering outcomes in a Matrix environment
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of especially invoicing process and must be able to work as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to transform existing processes
- Other Ad Hoc projects as required
- Modified work schedule to allow for meetings with the US team during CST hours
- Domain expert In end to end of OTC (experience is SaaS billing is a plus)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in accounting with working experience in the OTC (Billing) space
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in G-Suite products
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with a top-tier ERP system, NetSuite experience is a plus
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?