Senior Research Analyst
You will be responsible for developing research-based thought leadership content (primary and secondary research). This research will focus on topics including technology, finance, and other issues from the worlds of Global Business Services (GBS), Enterprise finance transformation, Digital transformation, and office of the CIO across industries and geographies. The person will liaison with internal and external industry experts/SMEs, and highradius executives will also be responsible to generate premium content including presentations and other materials for HighRadius organized and participated events. The individual will be a part of the team that is behind the GBS Masterminds Podcast, the #1 podcast for Global Business Services attracting over a million viewers across 70+ countries.
This role requires a research professional with strong research and analysis, and business writing experience. The individual should be able to communicate and engage with senior business leaders, and manage relationships independently.
- Conduct thorough research using primary and secondary sources to identify pressing issues in the world of GBS
- Sift through high-volumes of information and identify the most pertinent and insightful pieces
- Have engaging conversations with subject matter experts (internal to HighRadius and external GBS Leaders) to extract insights which would not be available on secondary sources
- Design primary research questionnaires (for surveys and interviews) which would help identify the pressing and urgent business challenges and solutions
- Use the data and information gathered through research and convert those into storyboarded insights by connecting dots and developing a big picture narrative
- Exhibit ability to synthesize, organize and present information in a structured manner
- Should be able to break-down complex topics into smaller and easily understandable pieces of insights
- Ability to develop industry understanding quickly through readings and SME discussions. This would include understanding of industry trends, value chain(if required), and KPIs which provide depth to the insights
Business writing and presentation skills
- Develop storyboarded drafts in simple business english. Crisp, clear, and concise writing style is preferred.
- Ability to write reports and presentations for senior management and/or external publications
- Present insights using visually appealing infographics which can be easily consumed by target audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure reports/visuals leave a lasting impression on the audience
Communication and distribution skills
- Effectively communicate ideas and point of views over emails, calls, and in-person meetings with internal and external stakeholders including senior leadership (VPs, Senior Directors, Directors, and equivalents)
- Follow logical thinking and consultative approach for all email and verbal communications
- Work closely with the distribution team to develop thought leadership content distribution strategy. Identify most pertinent insights and visuals which can be highlighted by the distribution team and help attract attention from target audiences
- Develop strategies and action plans to amplify the reach of thought leadership content to sales, marketing, product and consulting teams within HighRadius
- Graduate in any stream with exposure to research, analysis, and content writing. Experience in technology focused research and report writing will be an additional advantage
- 2-6 years of post qualification work experience focused on either of the following:
- External publications and thought leadership writing
- Business and market research (secondary and primary research)
- Internal research teams
- Business and/or tech consulting with exposure to research
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?