The Commercial Analyst will partner with our Senior Vice President of Business Development on a broad range of business activities, including strategy development, opportunity modelling, customer acquisition and platform reporting, all in service of creating material growth across all energy storage businesses (Development, Software and Engineering, and Service Agreements). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help shape and develop the future of FlexGen’s business. The position will be located in either Durham, NC or Delray Beach, FL office, or can be a remote position, and may require occasional travel.
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as providing remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world.
- Partner with the business operations and commercial team in the creation of executive and board level reports which highlight the status of multiple business lines
- Support the delivery of new business opportunities by undertaking a variety of tasks e.g., the completing of bid applications, supporting negotiations, drafting, and reviewing agreements
- Support the commercial team with directed market analysis and data collection to inform market strategy and executive planning
- Collaborate with marketing team on analysis and documentation to support marketing collateral and proposal / quote content
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s degree in business or equivalent preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience of being a commercial level analyst
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily
- Experienced at building detailed economic and financial models
- Experienced at using commercial analysis to support the development of innovative commercial solutions in complex value chains and can assess business and financial risks
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?