Analyst/Associate, Development (Eastern Region)
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
ConnectGen is seeking an Analyst/Associate, Development to join our dynamic team and support the Company’s growing utility-scale wind, solar, and energy storage projects across the U.S. This individual will support the Eastern Development regional team and work with the Project Development Managers/Directors on various components of greenfield projects and current portfolio development.
- Help identify new greenfield renewable energy and energy storage project opportunities
- Assist with advancing development of assigned projects to construction-ready status
- Support outreach and negotiations with landowners to secure site control
- Coordinate outreach to local stakeholders to build positive community relationships
- Coordinate internal and external resources to achieve permitting, interconnection, and other project development milestones
- Create and maintain project maps, databases and tracking tools for assigned projects
- Support commercial and power marketing efforts for assigned projects, including RFP responses
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested
- Establish and maintain industry and community relationships to advance project development
- Support due diligence on project acquisition opportunities as requested
- Provide development support through engineering, procurement, construction, and financing as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant travel (50+%) should be expected
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master's degree a plus
- 1-3 years professional experience, with experience in renewable energy a plus
- Strong demonstrated interest in renewable energy development
ConnectGen is an independent renewable energy company founded in 2018 focused on developing high quality wind, solar and energy storage projects across North America. Based in Houston, Texas, our experienced team has developed, built and operated thousands of megawatts across North America. ConnectGen is backed by Quantum Energy Partners, a leading provider of private equity capital to the global energy industry, having managed together with its affiliates more than $18 billion in equity commitments since inception.
ConnectGen offers an attractive total rewards package including competitive pay, annual bonus, long term incentives, health and welfare benefits, generous time off, paid holidays, flexible work and more! We have a strong commitment to fostering a culture of support, entrepreneurship, innovation, problem-solving, professional development and growth in a collaborative, team-oriented environment focused on projects that will impact the future of power generation infrastructure.
See more open positions at ConnectGen
Something looks off?