Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior QA Engineer - CaseCTRL - SaaS Healthcare Startup
A rapidly growing healthcare startup, looking to bring archaic surgical planning processes into the 21st century, has an opening for a Senior QA Engineer. As a growing startup, you will get the opportunity to do impactful work directly with our lead software engineer and co-founders.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with 3-5 years of automation testing experience to produce quality products. You will be a part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
If you are passionate about quality and have strong attention to detail, we'd like to meet you!
- Experience in mobile & desktop application testing with different devices, browsers and platforms
- Experience with C# and Unit testing framework like MStest, Nunit or XUnit
- Experience with ReactJS testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or Chai
- Proficient with UI automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience in Web API, and web services testing tools like SOAPUI, or Postman
- Experience in code management tools like GIT
- Knowledge of load testing tools such as Visual studio load testing, JMeter or Load runner
- PostgreSQL hands-on experience and knowledge of SQL for creation and debugging data sets
- Experience in testing cloud (Azure, AWS) based solutions
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Create test plans, test cases, and scenarios for complex software applications. You will focus on the verification and validation of applications from an end-user perspective. Write and advise on high-quality, efficient, and maintainable automation scripts. Automate functional and non-functional requirements across the code, UI, services, and DB scripts
- Communicate and collaborate with technical developers and multiple stakeholders for your products. You'll articulate clear and compelling reasons to persuade developers to make product changes for the end user's benefit
Offering a competitive salary and significant stock options commensurate with experience level.
About CaseCTRL - https://www.casectrl.com
We are a team bent on disrupting healthcare's old stodgy ways!
CaseCTRL's patent-pending SaaS surgical coordination platform simplifies the complex logistics of surgical planning. CaseCTRL uses AI and predictive analytics to automate surgery scheduling workflows, effectively engage patients, and track metrics that optimize patient care. CaseCTRL reduces surgery cancellations, operational costs, and administrative burden, creating a more satisfying patient experience and maximizing surgical case revenue.
0.0% - 0.5%
Something looks off?