(Junior) Consultant for Data Transformation in Banking
Our team in Capco specializes in management consulting & software development, mostly for international banks and insurance companies in western Europe.
Do you want to learn more about our culture and people? Visit https://www.capco.com/Careers/Bratislava
Benefits of working for Capco:
- The opportunity to work with experienced colleagues for prestigious banks
- The opportunity to work on different projects, no routine
- Technical and soft skills training, professional certifications, full access to the Udemy online learning platform
- Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
- Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly) and/or contribution to 3rd pillar
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Smartphone and internet with 1.000 GB of data, laptop
- Home-office friendly: we provide flexibility to work remotely from the home office
- We care: we support the well-being of our employees (Yoga lessons, mental health webinars - Liga za duševné zdravie), team sports activities – e.g. running challenges, multisport card, participation on the volunteering days
- from 1.800 EUR (salary will be adjusted based on previous experience)
- annual bonus + benefit package
- indefinite period contract
We are expanding our new team for our banking clients.
- You will be a business/data Analyst, part of an agile team focused on exciting transformation challenges around data
- You will work with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
- You will modernize related processes and set-up, develop, and optimize state-of-the-art solutions and the corresponding data management all the way from business analysis to implementation
- Gradually you will take on more responsibility for your topics, as well as lead sub-projects and smaller project teams
Skills and Expertise
- A successfully completed university degree
- Fluent English, good German (Level B2, C1 or C2)
- Working with data (understand data structure, data analysis, formulating, running, and using simple SQL)
- Great if you bring with you some domain knowledge, e.g. in banking, finance, risk or regulatory reporting
- Business Analysis (e.g. reading and formulating business requirements together with the SMEs)
- Agile project work or knowledge of agile working methods and corresponding tools
- You are a team player, have good analytical and conceptual skills as well as perseverance
Recruitment process steps:
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with experienced Capco colleague
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me:
Something looks off?