Data Privacy Consultant
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial
services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a culture that’s a true meritocracy and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, and you can add value and make an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» A ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
» Potential opportunities to work in other locations and practice areas.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
We are looking for a data privacy consultant highly motivated and willing to be involved in all the different aspects of consultancy: client delivery, commercial development and content building.
You are willing to be challenged? You are ready to invest yourself to help us building up our ICT Risks practice? You are at ease with both producing and coordinating work? Then, you might be the one we are looking for.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide clients with pragmatic, business oriented and added value advices on legal, organizational and technical aspects of privacy, data protection and information security
- Assist clients in both privacy and information security – legal and operational – risks identification, management and mitigation;
- Delivering qualitative production work and successfully realise your projects at the client’s site
- Assist in the development of compliance risk assessments and services deliverables
- Take end-to-end ownership in the implementation of new regulations: gap analysis, impact analysis, process definition, bridge the gap between the business, IT & legal, and arrange for implementation in distribution/service models and business processes and operations
- Collaborate with and support your colleagues within the practice
- Manage successful relationships with key stakeholders at client side
- Provide privacy, data protection and information security trainings
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a related field (law, IT, business...) or equivalent experience;
- Interest in working both with private and public sector organisations, especially the finance sector;
- Strong interest in all fields of data protection, privacy and security (legal/compliance, technical/ICT and business/human).
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in implementing guidelines & policies and with training & awareness raising sessions;
- Knowledge of applicable legal & regulatory frameworks, local & European, general & industry-specific laws and regulations;
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French with a solid understanding of the other language.
- Great analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- A strong innovator with the ability to translate abstract ideas into valuable business propositions; Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from very technical to very non-technical.
Good to show us:
- Experience with implementation of privacy and data protection projects
- Data Protection Officer or any privacy related certifications (CIPP/E, …)
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Working at Capco will offer you the platform and the opportunity to solve significant business issues and to contribute to transforming the world’s most innovative financial services and ultimately forming the future of finance in delivering innovative solutions to our clients. In addition to the opportunity to continuously improve your skills, learning and development, Capco offers a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn, want to grow, get recognized and contribute, then what are you waiting for?
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!
Something looks off?