Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
Skills / Experience / Qualification
- University education and degree (preferable business or IT related)
- 3+ years experience in Native, Kotlin, Java)
- Experience in Git
- Understand mvvm, mvp-clean architecture pattern
- Understand modularization architecture pattern
- Experience in Unit test
- Experience in UI automation test
- Experienced with dagger, Rxjava are a plus
- Experienced with firebase firestore, analytic, crashlytics are a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect back-end services
- Strong knowledge of android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
Something looks off?