WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
We promote a ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
You will be responsible for:
- Connecting business strategy to implementation, this across different digital fields
- All aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies
- Working with our clients across the financial industry, considering their point of view but also delivering digital assets in the market
- Working at Capco internally to develop our digital services
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Professional experience (3-8 years) preferably within consultancy, in the financial services industry or as a digital practitioner
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge and/or experience with working in an Agile/Scrum environment (as Product Owner, Business Analyst or Scrum Master) delivering digital projects
Skills & Knowledge
- A strong interest in digital innovation and new technologies
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from technical stakeholders to senior managers
- You are a creative problem solver with a hands-on approach
Good to show us:
- Experience in methodologies like design thinking or Jobs to be done framework
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you are looking forward taking your career to the next step, we are looking forward receiving your application.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn more, want to grow more, get recognized more and contribute more, then what are you waiting for?
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them.
Something looks off?