Product Owner - US Payments
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Role : Product Owner - Wires Modernization and Instant Payments
Location : Bangalore/Chennai (Hybrid)
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Maintains and refines product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
- Acts as primary liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products.
- Works closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
- Slices and dices business requirements / epics into user stories in Jira tool
- Works with Product Management to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market.
- Product owner experience, specifically in payments domain.
- Functional understanding of payment architectures, core payment processing solutions and underlying payment business processes.
- 8+ years of experience in payments domain specifically working on payments market like FedWire, TCH RTP and FedNow.
- Hands-on experience with platform implementation lifecycle ? Gap analysis, Interface study, Data migration, support of ST, SIT, UAT.
- Have working experience of Volante VolPay Payment Gateway and Payment Processing
- Exposure to Payment Gateways like AMH, SAG will be essential.
- Deep understanding ISO 20022 messaging (pain, pacs, camt and admin messages) and strong knowledge of MT to MX translation.
- Understanding of the basic payment hub architecture, the surround systems for payment hubs in a typical payment hub architecture
- Understanding of US payments schemes like FedWire, CHIPS, Fed ACH, TCH RTP, FedNow would be preferred.
- Expertise in Agile product development
- Excellent communication skills to be able to influence peers and executives, as well as external partners
- Strong work ethic demonstrated attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment.
- Ability to listen to and understand business needs.
- Hands on experience on Jira and Confluence a must.
Standard industry certifications such as SAFe, CSPO, or PSPO are preferred