Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
We are currently joining the best-in-class transformation projects of our Canadian client in banking. Agile transformation, new features development, cloud environment, and security importance.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
As a Scrum Master, you will be working for the Scrum Team and the organization, with management support in removing impediments and creating the best work environment. You will be collaborating and supporting the Product Owner, monitoring and optimizing software development process. Your role will be mentoring and coaching scrum teams and also ensuring understanding of the Scrum framework in the Team and organization.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- English language at least on B2 level
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in a software development company
- Ability to work in a diverse and dispersed team
- Great communication skills
- Team building skills
- Independence, responsibility and goal-orientation
- Experience in a financial institution is welcome
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Home assignment if required
- Technical/Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client’s interview