Technical Business Analyst
Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Notice Period: 0-30 days
- Subject master expertise in Banking domain
- Retail Banking/ Commercial Banking/ Client Onboarding, KYC, CDD/ Regulatory, Risk/ Payments/ etc
- Requirement gathering, analysing, and documenting it in JIRA
- Work closely with development / technical team, break down business requirement to functional specification and provide functional solutions
- Perform root cause analysis to identify the issues reported by business users and guide development team on fixes/ changes
- Experience in managing change requests with respect to scope and timeline by following change control process and maintain the product backlog in JIRA
- Experience in conducting walkthrough and demo to business stakeholders as necessary
- Co-ordinate and manage the various stages of end user testing such as UAT, UVT & CVT
- Experience in maintaining Product Backlog and constantly prioritizing to ensure delivery of maximum business value
- Able to drive sprint planning sessions and actively work with development teams to arrive at effort/story point estimates
- Identify risk/ issues, report and escalate
- Conduct project team meetings, status review meetings and produce governance reports
- Knowledge and experience of using Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc
Something looks off?