BA – Product Owner
Purpose of the role
Responsibilities of the role include - identifying critical success factors to develop a business strategy, eliciting requirements, requirement analysis, communicating with technology teams to review the solution proposed, identify gaps in current business process, define project scope, monitor, track and report progress.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement them to best effect - including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
· Promoting continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for efficiencies to maximise the customer experience and reduce cycle time.
· Reviewing design documents, business requirements (Stories), acceptance criteria, within the agile team to build test scenarios for testing activities
· Review and provide feedback on project documents to aid creation of business strategy, frameworks, development standards and test plans
· Pro-actively sharing and reporting risks, issues, challenges, blockers and forthcoming milestones with business stakeholders
· Accountable to ensure the defects are detected and reported to be prioritised (based on impact)
Knowledge and Experience
· Subject master expertise in retail banking, KYC, CDD, Risk, Credit and Payments domain
· Experience in maintaining Product Backlog and constantly prioritizing to ensure delivery of maximum business value
· Able to drive sprint planning sessions and actively work with development teams to arrive at effort/story point estimates
· Experience in conducting walkthrough and demo to business stakeholders as necessary
· Requirement gathering, analysing, and documenting it in JIRA
· Experience in managing change requests with respect to scope and timeline by following change control process and maintain the product backlog in JIRA
· Co-ordinate and manage the various stages of end user testing such as UAT, UVT & CVT
· Identify risk/ issues, report and escalate
· Conduct project team meetings, status review meetings and produce governance reports
· Knowledge and experience of using Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc
Something looks off?