Principal Consultant - ESG Delivery Lead
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT – ESG Delivery Lead
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
What’s this all about?
- Capco is seeking an experienced ESG leader to join our team. As the ESG Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing ESG consulting projects for our clients.
- You will work closely with our client partners to understand their ESG goals and develop strategies to help them achieve their targets.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of consultants and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- You believe in customer centricity and can empathise with customers with an affinity to create solutions designed to deliver a great customer experience.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders whilst providing thought leadership by staying up-to-date with latest ESG trends and best practices.
- You will support business development, partnerships and marketing strategies whilst developing ESG/Climate Change products and solutions to financial institutions in APAC
Experience & Requirements
Proven track record leading the delivery of services such as
- Climate Disclosure
- Carbon Measurement and Carbon Pricing
- ESG Risk Assessment
- ESG Data Delivery
- TCFD Net Zero Strategies
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
Because you are curious, because you want to know what is going on inside engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world and because you want to work on projects that transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
Something looks off?