Senior Valuation Controller
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Capco is a great place to start, or to reboot your career if you are a career changer or are re-entering the workforce. We have a variety of entry-level roles globally and our talent program is tailor-made to help you enhance your skillset and enhance your understanding of the industry’s best practices.
We also are:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
THINGS YOU WILL DO
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join us. We are looking for candidates with over 3+ years of experience in Valuation Controller
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN WORKING AS CAPCO CONSULTANT?
- Overseeing preparation of IPV (Independent Price Verification), FVA (Fair Value Adjustment), PVA (Prudent Valuation) and FVL (Fair Value Levelling).
- Working on improving controls and implementing valuation methodologies.
- Analyzing Valuations model restrictions and recommendations.
- Coordinating preparation of appropriate Management Information for various committees.
- Delivering a single view of the P&L and Balance Sheet through cooperation with Business Financial Control and Core Product Control.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including other Product Control functions, Quantitative Analytics, Front Office, Market Risk Management, IT and Operations.
- Reengineering and streamlining of processes to achieve economy of scale and increased service quality.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and valuation techniques.
- Working experience with Fair Value Framework.
- Knowledge of market risk factors.
- Advanced Excel, knowledge of VBA is preferred, Access & SQL will be an advantage.
- Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently and remote.
WHY WORTH JOINING US?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business as you prefer
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client interview
Something looks off?