Business Data Analyst
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge of financial services offerings, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain: Investment Banking & Capital Market
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Location: Mumbai / Pune (7 Days travel to Mumbai in a month)
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Business Analyst Team. We are looking for BA to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions/product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. The role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry-driven changes.
- Responsible for performing variety of core BA activities independently e.g., planning the approach, running the requirements gathering sessions, synthesizing information gathered from the requirements sessions in a format appropriate to the intended audience.
- Producing key artefacts at various stages of project life cycle like BRD, FRD, RAID Log and project status reports to senior stakeholders.
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data from trade booking platforms and use technical expertise to document findings in understandable format.
- Establishing data lineage and governance for data to flow accurately and in the required format from source systems to report generation platforms.
- Managing forums like working group, Executive committee or Steer-cos etc.
- Experience with data related projects would be advantageous, Data mining, identifying and understanding data flows and systems, handling large datasets.
- Process mapping / process enhancement
- Ability to demonstrate instances that they’ve had to document / catalogue process flows (data, system, trade, etc.)
- Process automation projects requiring process mapping skills
- Experience in handling digital transformation/data analytics projects.
- Proficiency in data analytics and visualization tools – Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI and SQL.
- Knowledge and Experience in Data Modelling/Data Lineage and Data Architecture related projects.
- Data Quality and data cleansing techniques.
- Good understanding of Trade related data and reference data for various products within Investment Bank.
Domain and Business Knowledge:
- Process change experience – Agile methodology (Mandatory) and tools
- Domain experience across key business areas – Trade Life cycle, SDLC, Trade Processing, Regulatory Reporting, Collateral Management, Derivatives Operations – at least one
- Critical thinking and ability to anticipate issues & plan stakeholder elicitation sessions
- Related industry & product knowledge
- Other Skills: Communication, Data Analysis, Presentation, Process Development, MS Office. Mastery, Issue Based Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Business Case, Estimation, Scoping
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
Immediate to 30 Days candidates are preferred
Something looks off?