Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Capco is a great place to start, or to reboot your career if you are a career changer or are re-entering the workforce. We have a variety of entry-level roles globally and our talent program is tailor-made to help you enhance your skillset and enhance your understanding of the industry’s best practices.
We also are:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
THINGS YOU WILL DO
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join us. We are looking for candidates with over 5+ years of experience in VBA Developer
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN WORKING AS CAPCO CONSULTANT?
- Extend your financial and technical knowledge and use it in practice
- Working on clients’ case studies
- Working closely with business
- Working on complex and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to collaborate with SMEs with international project portfolios
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong VBA skills
- Coding in Excel, SQL and Power BI experience
- Process automation activities, either to bundle one’s own data extraction, preparation and reporting processes into an automated solution
- Automate repetitive tasks carried out manually
- Gathering business requirements
- Stakeholders management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
WHY WORTH JOINING US?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business as you prefer
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client interview
Something looks off?