Fullstack Engineering Lead (Angular/Java)
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
We are currently developing the best-in-class digital solution that brings the comfort of home buying and mortgage journey for a Canadian client. Agile transformation, new features development, cloud environment, and security importance.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Estimation of the impact of project decisions on the computer solutions being developed (performance, scheduling, budgeting, downstream component/system impact, quality, etc.)
- Recommendation of various, creative solutions for optimization and automatization of the processes
- Write, configure, and integrate code, perform unit testing, develop appropriate documentation
- Support production issues and lead root-cause analysis and diagnosis
- Cooperate with key business and technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements
TECH STACK: Java, Spring Boot, Typescript, Angular, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, CI/CD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- 8 years of technical experience working in both developer and tech lead positions
- Good knowledge of Java and Springboot
- Strong knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technologies
- Knowledge of cloud development practices
- Understanding of business approach and customer-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in the English language - you will work for global clients
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Home assignment if required
- Technical/Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Culture fit interview with Head of Engineering
Something looks off?