Project Manager (Aladdin)
Project Manager (Aladdin)
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, life & pensions, banking & payments and wealth & asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Project Manager at Capco, you will require a high degree of collaboration and facilitation within the team and across the enterprise, including senior management, as well as have the ability to translate business needs into strategies and formulate plans.
AS PART OF THE CONSULTING TEAM AT CAPCO, THE PROJECT MANAGER WILL
- Work confidently with the Business and Technical stakeholders to gather, understand, and document business requirements
- Manage all aspects of projects throughout the development lifecycle (SDLC), including project scope, schedule, resources and risks and issue management
- Own, drive and manage the delivery of project milestones on-scope, on-time, and on-budget in a cross-functional, matrixed setting
- Own and develop relationship with key stakeholders, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Facilitate and chair workshops and stakeholder meetings. Effectively direct the flow of discussions to keep momentum and achieve the outcomes of the meetings
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Matrix management across multiple disciplines (BAs, developers, testers, and technical resources) through to 3rd parties and business SMEs
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in Project Manager roles with Aladdin OMS functionality, modules and workflows, including: TradeEntry, Dashboard, ART, AladdinView, Deco, CAM, Security Master, and inbound / outbound Interface config
- Asset Management Domain Knowledge (Desired)
- Functional testing experience / Test Automation (Desired)
- Perform daily health checks on each workstream to advise the programme leadership on progress and issues
- Provide support and guidance to BAs and operators.
- Experience designing and operating frameworks and financial models to guide executive decisions in complex business problems
- Experience in negotiation and conflict management to effectively resolve differences and turn challenges into opportunities
- Experience working closely with technology delivery teams to ensure the solutions delivered satisfy the requirements
- Knowledge of the SDLC, as well as Waterfall and Agile project delivery methods
- Strong stakeholder management complemented with excellent collaboration skills
- Effective and flexible communication skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and its people check out the website on www.capco.com
Something looks off?