Senior Java Backend Developer
Senior Java Backend Developer
About the team:
At the Capco Technology Delivery Center, we are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
As a member of the Capco Technology Delivery Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Java Backend Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot, and Test Automation
- Work closely with team to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Develop and maintain Java applications and RESTful APIs in various environments
- Assist in the development of technical requirements for Agile development teams
- Develop updates, corrections, or enhancements including Business Logic in Java & SQL
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 4+ years of development experience using Java in a J2EE environment
- Experience in Java and Spring Boot framework
- Understanding in creating applications with RESTful API – JSON and Swagger
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience working in an agile environment
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Something looks off?