Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
Join one of our projects for one of the biggest Canadian banks and create the future of home buying. Work in a Scrum team, with new technologies and an impact on the final product.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Create detailed and comprehensive test scenarios
- Perform functional tests based on acceptance criteria
- Closely cooperate with software developers as far as bug fixing is concerned
- Prepare and execute performance tests
- Work with stakeholders across the business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Knowledge of software design, implementation, and testing methods
- Experience in software testing using Jira, Excel, Confluence or ALM
- Good understanding on STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Open to learn new things, communicative, proactive
- Experience in finance area will be beneficial
- Excellent English skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client’s interview
Something looks off?