Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We also are experts in focused on development, automation, innovation, and long-term projects in financial services. In Capco, you can code, write, create, and live at your maximum capabilities without getting dull, tired, or foggy.
We are currently joining the best-in-class Canadian online banking project related to implementing a strategic change in an Online Retail Banking Platform. Agile transformation, new features development, cloud environment, and security importance.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Planning and implementation of new features of an Angular-based Online Retail Banking Platform
- Defining the goals and functionality of the application
- Adjusting the application design to meet business objectives
- Reviewing user requirements to inform application design
- Creating detailed project documentation
- Continuous professional development
TECH STACK: Typescript, Angular, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, CI/CD
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong experience in TS, Angular development
- Knowledge of CI/CD and working tools like Jira
- Knowledge of cloud environment and practical knowledge of AWS
- Experience working on a highly secure application
- Understanding of business approach and customer-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in the English language - you will work for global clients
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot and/or Micronaut
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Business to Business contract
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform (Udemy)
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Technical/Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Culture fit interview with the Head of Engineering
- Client Interview
Something looks off?