Data Privacy Officer
Capco Poland is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We are also:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- As Subject Matter Expert you will be advising Third Party squad on TIAs and third-party assessment process.
- You will be part of 1st Line of Defence (LOD) in Data and Privacy Transformation Project (DPTP).
- You will be responsible for advising bank’s employees on execution of regulatory obligations as well as bank’s policies and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- At least 5 years of experience in privacy
- Deep understanding on cross border transfers under the GDPR
- Professional knowledge on privacy regulations for the UK and the EEA i.e., the GDPR, UK GDPR, ePrivacy Directive, PECR etc.
- Experience in privacy operations – implementation and management of privacy processes into organisations
- Corporate experience
- Knowledge of financial industry
- Team player
- Ability to explain privacy principles to non-privacy specialists
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into business processes
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Employment contract and/or Business to Business - whichever you prefer
- Possibility to work remotely
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Multiple employee benefits packages (MyBenefit Cafeteria, private medical care, life-insurance)
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform
- Access to required IT equipment
- Paid Referral Program
- Participation in charity events e.g. Szlachetna Paczka
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS STEPS
- Screening call with the Recruiter
- Competencies interview with Capco Hiring Manager
- Client’s interview
Something looks off?