Payments & Cards Consultant
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- You advise clients the definition and development of products and solutions in cards and payments area
- You are engaged in all parts of projects, from planning, budgeting, deliverables, risk assessment and reporting
- You translate client needs and objectives into implementation plans and break business requirements into user stories and detailed specifications. You work together with the technology team to make things happen.
- You recognize and manage dependencies to other projects and work on a daily basis with different stakeholders from various departments
- You work in flexible and agile environment
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- You bring at least 3 years of banking or consulting experience with a focus on payments and cards
- "Can-do" attitude is what describes you – you have a passion for a change and find joy and motivation in creating something new
- You have excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You speak fluently German and English
- Bonus points:
- You understand payment and reporting messages like ISO20022, SWIFT MT1XX etc.
- You are familiar with card processing and issuing
- You know tools like Jira and Confluence by heart
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Something looks off?