Financial Crime (KYC/KYT) Consultant
We are actively looking for Financial Crime consultants across multiple levels to join our Regulatory and Advisory practice. CAPCO is a 6000+ people consulting firm fully dedicated to the financial services industry. We lead key regulatory projects and help our customers strengthen their processes and procedures while providing high-end advisory services to comply to the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We pride ourselves in delivering success for our clients and in growing our people.
As a Financial Crime consultant, you will be involved in:
- The successful realization of consulting projects in the areas of Financial Crime, Risk and Compliance, with a focus on AML/CTF
- Performing customer due diligence reviews by assisting clients with AML/KYC overall risk assessments, sanctions alert reviews as well as transaction monitoring-related projects
- Taking end-to-end ownership in the implementation of the AML Directives: gap analysis, impact analysis, and process definition
- Advising clients on AML/CTF regulatory updates
- Managing successful relationships with key stakeholders at client side
- Reviewing and owning the implementation of local policies that are related to anti-money laundering, Common Reporting Standards (CRS), and fraud
- Translating regulatory requirements into clear, effective, and efficient process requirements
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, global team of regulatory professionals
- An attractive remuneration package, reflecting your experience, including a company car or a green mobility budget, net allowances, end-of-year bonuses, health insurance, a mobile phone and subscription, laptop and meal vouchers
- Organised individual learning tracks with access to leading online skills development platforms, to onsite and online teachers
- A hybrid (on-site/remote) work environment
- A shared objective to achieve a good work-life balance
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
What we look for:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a related field (finance, economics, law or criminology) or equivalent through relevant experience
- Relevant experience in a financial crime related function; business consultancy is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of one or more of the following areas is a plus: Regulatory Compliance, Risk Assessments, Financial Crimes, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Sanctions
- Experience handling sensitive information with a high degree of discretion
- Ability to work and contribute to a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the reporting processes
- Fluency in French or Dutch and excellent knowledge of English
We are a management and global technology consultancy firm focused on financial services, with all major Belgium financial institutions as clients. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivaled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise and data transformation to move their organizations forward.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
To learn more about Capco, visit us at https://www.capco.com/careers
Something looks off?