We are actively looking for project managers to help us lead our clients' key transformation projects. CAPCO is a 6000 people strong, quickly growing consulting firm fully dedicated to the financial services industry. We pride ourselves in delivering success for our clients and in growing our people. We are hiring at multiple experience levels.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage projects from A to Z and be responsible for delivery of the project’s scope of work
- Adapt to various clients' contexts and their challenges and propose approaches to guide their transformation
- Act as a Change Manager and assess the impact of the project on the different departments
- Structure and coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Be at the heart of the financial industry transformation
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, thought leading, global team of financial services professional
- An attractive remuneration package, reflecting your experience, including a company car or a green mobility budget, net allowances, end-of-year bonuses, health insurance, a mobile phone and subscription, laptop and meal vouchers
- Organised individual learning tracks with access to leading online skills development platforms, to onsite and online teachers and to our global experts
- A hybrid (on-site/remote) work environment
- A shared objective to achieve a good work-life balance
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
What we look for:
- You understand business needs and are passionate about delivering change
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in a Project Management role, preferably in the financial services industry or in a consulting position
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Client-centric mindset, combining business and technology insights to advise our clients the right solution for their needs
- You are a creative problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from technical stakeholders to senior managers
- Fluency in French or Dutch and excellent knowledge of English
We are a management and global technology consultancy firm focused on financial services, with all major Belgium financial institutions as clients. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, data and transformation delivery capabilities and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
To learn more about Capco, visit us at https://www.capco.com/careers
Something looks off?