Business Consultant - Bank and Insurance
We are actively looking for financial services professionals across multiple levels, willing to grow, to join our business consultants' team to deliver with us key transformation projects. CAPCO is a 6000 people strong, quickly growing consulting firm fully dedicated to the financial services industry. We pride ourselves in delivering success for our clients and in growing our people.
As Business Consultant, you will:
- Leverage your existing knowledge and expertise to help client meet their challenges
- Work with or act as project manager to scope and analyse the area of analysis
- Setting project direction and providing project oversight
- Interface with business users on functional issues to analyse and define business and functional requirements
- Act as a bridge between the business and technology teams
- Define testing objectives and liaise with testing teams
- Scoping, estimation, project budgets and financials
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, thought leading, global team of financial services professional
- An attractive remuneration package, reflecting your experience, including a company car or a green mobility budget, net allowances, end-of-year bonuses, health insurance, a mobile phone and subscription, laptop and meal vouchers
- Organised individual learning tracks with access to leading online skills development platforms, to onsite and online teachers and to our global experts
- A hybrid (on-site/remote) work environment
- A shared objective to achieve a good work-life balance
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
What we look for:
- Professional experience of 2 to 10 years in the financial services (banking, insurance, market infrastructure) industry or within a consultancy firm
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from technical stakeholders to senior managers
- You are a creative problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Fluency in French or Dutch and excellent knowledge of English
We are a management and global technology consultancy firm focused on financial services, with all major Belgium financial institutions as clients. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, data and transformation delivery capabilities and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
To learn more about Capco, visit us at https://www.capco.com/careers
Something looks off?