We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Applications Administrator to join our Application team, responsible for the delivery and support of a wide range of business applications.
With offices in the UK, America, Australia and Portugal, you will perform a vital role in making sure we have the right systems in place to allow the business to operate successfully.
As an Applications Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with stakeholders to agree technology solutions that meet business requirements
- Configuring, developing, and supporting applications in line with best practices
- Liaising with our security team to ensure applications adhere to BJSS policy
- Documenting processes, procedures, system configuration and test plans
- Clearly communicating and documenting application changes, delivering user training when required
- Ensuring all application changes are thoroughly tested
- Supporting application users, by responding to requests and providing guidance
- Acting as escalation for application support tickets and incidents, investigating and diagnosing system faults and errors to ensure problem resolution
- Handling all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, data cleansing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Working closely with software suppliers throughout the application lifecycle
You are a skilled Applications or Infrastructure Administrator, who is:
- Experienced in administering at least two of the following applications:
- Dynamics Business Central
- Active Directory
- Able to deliver end-to-end configuration and change management of corporate systems
- Able to use your experience of other packaged applications to implement new applications
- A strong problem-solver
- Capable of working effectively as part of an agile delivery team
- A quick learner with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks simultaneously, whilst ensuring accuracy is maintained
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme