Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for helping teams deliver great software products, organisation change or service change?
Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged?
As part of our continued growth we’re looking for versatile and experienced Delivery Managers to join us in locations across the UK.
We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
Our Delivery Managers get involved in engagements such as:
- Helping a team deliver a cutting-edge digital identity solution, combining cloud technology and Agile delivery methods to produce best of breed services and products.
- Working with a client to help them deliver vital changes to legacy platforms and transforming their engineering practices to a modern Agile framework.
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement.
- Leading a Discovery phase with service and product designers to help a client define what their customers really need.
- Delivering a secure cloud platform that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months.
Together with a track record of enterprise-scale project delivery, we'd like you to bring:
- A passion for delivery in all its forms.
- An ability to identify and overcome impediments.
- A flexible, 'can-do' attitude.
- Enthusiasm for technology and an ability to translate into the client need.
- Experiences and expertise to share with your peers and help us to keep improving.
If you're looking for your next move into an award-winning consultancy where no two days or engagements will be the same, we'd love to hear from you!
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?