Automation Test Engineer
We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
We’re looking for testing specialists with strong automation scripting, automation framework and coding experience.
As a BJSS test engineer you’ll contribute to the planning, design and implementation of testing frameworks.
You’ll be involved in scripting automated tests and working collaboratively with other engineers in a continuous build environment.
You’ll work in a fast-paced agile team, implementing best practices across testing and automation to deliver solutions that utilise coding principles and patterns.
You’ll have the expertise and confidence to work with a range of partners across diverse business and technology communities, and have experience in several of these areas:
- Java, or other scripting languages such as C#, Python, Ruby, SQL.
- Software testing tools (e.g. jBehave, jUnit, Cucumber, Specflow, jMeter, Gatling, Appium etc.)
- Cloud DevOps environments such as AWS, Azure ect.
- End-to-end Agile software delivery including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment, and support.
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?