Agile Project Manager
We’re an award-winning innovative tech consultancy - a team of creative problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
In the last 30 years we won several awards, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for our Enterprise Agile delivery approach.
Operating from 26 locations across the world, we bring together teams of creative experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who enjoy working and learning in our collaborative and open culture and are committed to world-class delivery.
We want to continue to grow our team with people just like you!
About the Role
Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for enabling teams to deliver great software products, organisational change, or service change?
Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged?
If so, you are in the right place.
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for versatile and experienced Agile Project Managers to join us.
Our Agile Project Managers get involved in a wide range of sectors, technologies, and types of deliveries, such as:
- Helping teams deliver cutting-edge digital programmes, combining cloud technologies and best of breed software services and products
- Working with a client to help them deliver vital changes to legacy platforms and transform their engineering practices to modern, Agile, Ways of Working
- Enabling highly skilled, cross-functional teams to resolve complex problems
- Championing good Agile practices within established teams to support their ongoing improvement
- Delivering secure cloud platforms that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months
Our Delivery Management capability is home to a diverse group of individuals. Are you:
- Able to demonstrate how you have achieved great outcomes
- Delivery focused – driven to deliver the optimum outcomes for our clients
- Enthusiastic about technology with a passion for learning
- A person with demonstrable experience of Agile software delivery and the full SDLC - we have DMs with 2 to 20+ years all with a good understanding of software development practices such as CI/CD, BDD/TDD, etc.
- Cloud savvy - have at least a basic understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, Services, and development practices
- Flexible – over time and location - we believe in doing what is necessary to get the job done
- Resilient - no two days are the same as we meet the many and varied requirements of our clients
- A self-starter - we will provide a support network to help you to achieve success, but we don't expect to be holding your hand
- Motivated to continuously improve – BJSS culture places an emphasis on continuous improvement in all that we do
- A strong communicator – can you confidently talk to technical engineers and senior client stakeholders?
- A Problem Solver – do you take control of problems and find good, efficient solutions to them?
- Commercially experienced - Do you have solid financial management skills?
- A Team Leader – do you know how to build cohesive teams and maximise their potential while supporting their well-being?
- Able to negotiate and influence our clients in order to achieve a project outcome
You will be joining a vibrant Delivery Management practice with over 150 other Agile Project Managers working across our UK and Global portfolio of clients.
If you're looking for your next move into an award-winning consultancy where no two days or engagements will be the same, we'd love to hear from you!
Some of the Perks
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and other
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - Our roles are not fully remote as we take pride in the tight knit communities we have created at our local offices. But we offer plenty of flexibility and you can split your time between the office, client site and WFH
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle, and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles, including unlimited access to O’Reilly
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from diverse backgrounds into tech
- You will become part of a squad with people from different areas within the business who will help you grow at BJSS
- We have a busy social calendar that you can chose to join– quarterly town halls/squad nights out/weekends away with families included/office get togethers
- GymFlex gym membership programme
Something looks off?