Customer Solutions Specialist
Voyager is a venture capital backed B2B SaaS company helping energy companies transport commodities around the world more efficiently. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting raw materials and manufactured products such as crude, natural gas, metals, and turbines across the world. Most of these companies still rely on email, XLS and outdated ERP applications to manage their operations. Voyager operations management platform for maritime helps these companies reduce shipping costs, automate manual processes and increase visibility of operations. Voyager Portal has offices in Houston, London, Singapore and Joinville.
Voyager Portal is a series A VC-backed company advancing the energy industry towards a transparent and zero-waste supply chain. Each year, companies spend ~$400b transporting non-containerized raw materials and manufactured products such as crude oil, natural gas, metals, and wind turbines across the ocean. The Voyager Portal is a workflow and analytics SaaS that helps companies manage marine shipments more efficiently. As documents and data are exchanged between users on the platform, Voyager provides real-time insights, analysis, and predictions on the state of the marine supply chain.
Voyager’s investors include ATX Venture Partners, Techstars, Blue Bear Capital, Phaze Ventures, Greenhawk Capital, Knightsgate Ventures, and other industry angels. Our customers include some of the world’s largest energy companies.
Voyager is a flexi-remote company with office hubs in Houston, London, and Santa Catarina, Brazil.
About the role
Voyager Portal is seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist to facilitate seamless onboarding and integration of our customers onto our platform. In this position, you will gain an in-depth understanding of our clients' businesses and assist their internal teams in aligning their processes with our software. This role offers the opportunity to learn about best practices in maritime logistics and engage with executive and management teams from Global Fortune 2000 companies. As a key player in customer success, you will ensure a smooth transition and long-term satisfaction with Voyager Portal's solutions.
What you will do
- Understand customer business needs to design and implement solutions that meet the customer’s requirements and business objectives
- Collaborate with sales, implementation, and engineering teams to facilitate customer implementation of Voyager Portal
- Become a subject matter expert on Voyager Portal and our industry
- Thoroughly comprehend product capabilities and roadmap and effectively communicate to customers
- Clearly communicate the Voyager value proposition in relation to customer needs
- Create and manage queries/dashboards for existing clients and new business
- Develop SQL queries on a variety of maritime industry topics, including costs, schedules, invoices, etc.
- Identify and pursue expansion opportunities within the existing customer base
What we are looking for
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence and professionalism when interacting with clients
- Experience in building SQL queries
- Ability to quickly learn a new platform (the Voyager portal)
- Ability to understand customer business requirements
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new things
- Fluency in English
Bonus if you have this
- Experience in commodities/trading/maritime/supply chain/logistics
- Fluency in an additional language
- Background in logistics and supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, business, finance, or engineering
- Experience with B2B SaaS startups
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Remote work options
- Stock options
- Generous annual leave policy
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing US start-up
Something looks off?