Business Development and Operations
Veryable abides by all laws deemed constitutional and does not discriminate on the basis of vaccine choices or violate your personal healthcare privacy.
Are you a driven, growth-oriented professional seeking to apply and build upon your Operations skills to drive improvement in Logistics, Distribution, and Manufacturing companies? Veryable is seeking passionate leaders to couple their Operations experience with business development initiatives - scaling the impact we have in our rapidly growing Central Ohio market. In this role, you will interact with decision-makers and key players in manufacturing & distribution organizations, effectively communicating the value of Veryable’s innovative technology within their organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our target audience. Your primary objective will be to drive business development, account retention, and revenue growth in our Central Ohio market through persistence, drive, and impactful communication of Veryable’s cutting edge technology. This position is a full-time, salaried role based in Columbus and reports to the General Manager of our Central Ohio market team.
Collaboration, learning, and improving at Veryable takes place in real time and therefore Remote candidates will not be considered.
- Promote and uphold our company values, reputation, and culture
- Conduct site visits and consultations to build and cultivate strategic accounts and partnerships
- Conduct presentations to potential clients, persuasively educating them on the value of using Veryable’s platform
- Create strategic roadmaps to onboard new clients and establish benchmarks for their success with Veryable
- Develop target lists, build brand awareness and initiate/maintain relationships with clients through various forms of communication (cold calls, email campaigns, social media)
- Manage CRM and identify scalable ways to generate interest and attract clients
- Leverage a variety of tools including LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Hubspot, etc. to manage the business development process
- Maintain compliance with operational and business development metrics;
- Conduct market research to stay current on industry and market trends and tailor approach to remain competitive
- Provide a product-market fit feedback loop into the product management
- Collaborate with regional team to deliver maximum value, execute team goals, and grow Veryable’s Central Ohio footprint
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- An interest or experience in Manufacturing, Operations, and Supply Chain management
- Previous experience within a SaaS, Account Management, or Operations environment
- A passion for business development and working directly with customers
- The desire to work in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, e.g., excel modeling, etc.
- The ability to manage a workflow, receive coaching, and operate in a collaborative environment – teaching and learning each day.
Who we are:
Veryable's mission is to revitalize the manufacturing and logistics sectors with a new labor model: an on-demand marketplace built on a sharing economy model for skilled blue-collar labor. The “pooled labor” approach provides businesses with access to infinite, flexible capacity in real-time, allowing them to grow revenue and eliminate the cost to scale. At the same time, it gives any skilled worker continuous access to income. We are committed to transforming an antiquated and inefficient labor market into one that puts more people to work and eliminates constraints and unnecessary burdens on businesses.
Veryable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Something looks off?