Are you a growth-oriented professional looking for a fulfilling and fast-paced career? Veryable is seeking an industrious team player to fill an entry-level position on our Buffalo Market team as the Operations Coordinator.
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Veryable business users and operators with the execution of “Ops” and interactions with our technology platform.
- The position is a full-time role with benefits and reports to the General Manager of the Buffalo Market.
- The Operations Coordinator is the 'glue' of each local marketplace, so if you're a courageous problem-solver who loves a challenge and thrives in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
- serve as primary point of contact for business user experience, e.g., questions, requested changes, etc.;
- coordinate Veryable operators and communicate instructions, as appropriate;
- educate business users and operators on best practices to encourage technical self-sufficiency;
- respond to all inquiries that come in through Google Voice and Freshchat;
- ensure communications and resolution of issues are timely and in accordance with company values;
- maintain daily operations scorecard for the marketplace;
- provide proactive coaching to all marketplace users;
- provide feedback to Technology Team on user experience/bugs;
- support Business Development through cold calls, email campaigns, or consultations;
- contribute to the development of Supply Side marketing materials and promote on social media;
Ideally, You Will Possess the Following:
- BA or BS degree preferred - recent graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Who We Are:
Veryable's mission is to revitalize the manufacturing and logistics sectors, with a new labor model: an on-demand marketplace built on a sharing economy model for skilled, blue collar labor. The “pooled labor” approach provides businesses with access to infinite, flexible capacity in real-time, allowing them to grow revenue and eliminate the cost to scale. At the same time, it gives any skilled worker continuous access to income. We are committed to transforming an antiquated and inefficient labor market into one that puts more people to work and eliminates constraints and unnecessary burdens on businesses.
Veryable is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.